Monday, September 12, 2011

Justin Bieber Wants to get Married by Age 25

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

Success not make the young singers Justin forgot to married . Although only 17 years old, Bieber was determine time to get married.

According to the singer by the song "Never Let You Go", as He told Women's Wear Daily website, at age 25 is the perfect time to marriage. "Yes, maybe when I was 25 or 26, I want to see myself, yes, get married or start a family life," said Bieber.

Not just a dream, Bieber was also determined to realize his plan to get married. "I want to be a young father. I want to be able to realize what I want. Success, (including) to grapple with a film or anything," said Bieber again.

However, continued Bieber, he would not get married now. "Obviously I'm not getting married today. I mostly teenagers. I'm just an ordinary 17 year old. I love sports. I grew up closely with the game of hockey, so I love being on the ice at all times. I also love playing basketball and tried to play soccer as much as possible, "he added.

But, for the love affairs, Bieber still loyal to artist Selena Gomez at this time. according to People magazine, Selena and Bieber have been dating since 2010 and Selena was able to make Bieber unnerved. "She (Gomez) is amazing. She now is my girlfriend," said Bieber, ensure the status of relationship with Gomez. (kompas.com)

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment